Friday, June 18, 2010

ada unsur kegatalan di sini

kat opis,ada la abg hensem macam han isaac.dok usha2 die tiap2 ari..
pastu satu hari,

abg hensem :wani,bleh nk mtak tlg x?tlg msg tunang abang
me : erk,die ad ad tunang.melepasss (cakap dalam hati ja)


IYAZ-SOLO
I said I dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo
Verse 1 -
See y'all we used to be a team
Running the streets yeah
We was living out our dream, ohh
You used to be my rider
I was your provider
Now we separated in two
Oh, and we was burning off the blocks (yeah)
And everybody know when we stepped in the spot (ohh)
See we was like the dynamic duo,
I never thought that you'd go but you did, yeah
Yeah you did
Pre-Chorus -
Oh and baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)
And now you got me trapped up on this island
With no way to get home
Chorus -
And I dont wanna go, go
I dont wanna go, girl
I dont wanna it, no no
I dont wanna it, down low
I dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo)
Chorus 2 -
Cos I was so high
And now I'm so low
And I dont wanna walk around alone,(solo)
Said I dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo, (solo) solo
Verse 2 -
You was the beat onto my top line
Put us together
And you offer it the rewind
See, you gave me a purpose
Now I'm getting nervous
That my heart will never sing again
Oh, when we was burning up the airways
They know us from the Virgin Islands to the U.K.
See, we was on our way to the platinum and gold
Never thought that you'd go , but you did yeah
Yeah, You did
Pre-Chorus
Oh and baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)
And now you got me trapped up on this island
With no way to get home
#chorus
#chorus 2
Bridge -
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O (no no)
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
Ohh loh ohh (Oh nooo)
Sol-oh-oh-oh (solooo)
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
#chorus
#chorus 2

5 comments:

Mag said...

hahahaha..dah ensem sgt..ramai la berebut...cuba search yang lain lagi.hahahah

z.a.z said...

haha.. wani wani.. pegi opis, usha abg hensem je ye..

c i x d i a said...

sori wani, tak sempat nak p pos lg. soriiii

kuyam said...

alololo ahjumaaa :)
xpe2..kumbg bkn seekor :D

limauais said...

@kak farah:haha.masalahnye da xde yg hensem dah kak.

@zureen:oopss..kantoi.hehe.inten time tuk enjoy kann.

@cixdia:takpe2.take ur time :)

@kuyam:tapi kumbang hok cute ad 1 je sini.wakaka.